We are hiring a Program Coordinator in Eger
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 7 JANUARY, 2021!
To be an excellent program coordinator, you must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams and communities. If you have further skills in program development and grant-making, we’d like to meet you immediately.
The goal will be to facilitate the effective management of programs according to the organization’s standards; primarily along the following main areas: civil society development including capacity building of civil society organizations, and early childhood development, early learning.
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities (including grant-making)
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Prepare paperwork and order material
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field
- Proficiency in English
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Knowledge of budgeting and reporting
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Flexibility, willingness to travel frequently in Hungary and internationally
Details of the position: Full or Part time employee, Program Coordinator, Location: Eger, Hungary (but partly flexible, partly remote work), Salary by agreement depending on experience.
In order to apply please submit an up to date CV and a cover letter (with your salary request) to email@example.com the latest by 7 January, 2021.
For more information please contact Boglárka Bata, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.