We are hiring a Program Coordinator in Eger
APPLICATION DEADLINE is 24 SEPTEMBER, 2021!
The Carpathian Foundation-Hungary based in Eger, Hungary is seeking for a competent Program Coordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks. Program Coordinator will help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
To be an excellent program coordinator, you must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams and communities. If you have further skills in program development and grant-making, we’d like to meet you immediately.
The goal will be to facilitate the effective management of programs according to the organization’s standards; primarily along the following main areas: civil society development including capacity building of civil society organizations, and early childhood development, early learning.
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities (including grant-making)
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Prepare paperwork and order material
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field
- Proficiency in English
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Knowledge of budgeting and reporting
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Flexibility, willingness to travel frequently in Hungary and internationally
Details of the position: Full or Part time employee, Program Coordinator, Location: Eger, Hungary (but partly flexible, partly remote work), Salary by agreement depending on experience.
In order to apply please submit an up to date CV and a cover letter (with your salary request) to email@example.com the latest by 24 September, 2021.
For more information please contact Boglárka Bata, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.